Anne Tarvin focuses on mass tort cases at Bartimus Frickleton and Robertson, P.C., and excels at bringing the verdicts of large cases home to the people she serves. Her work as a personal injury advocate allows her to live her passion of connecting with people and helping them in any way possible. “Being an attorney allows me to understand people on both a personal and professional level and help them through very tough situations,” says Ms. Tarvin.
A compassionate and dedicated advocate, Ms. Tarvin is known for her ability to respond to cases in a professional and meticulous manner. She believes that being an attorney is much more than just outplaying an opponent, and recognizes that in order to be successful, you have to be able to take a step back and look at things from a different perspective.
Ms. Tarvin is affiliated with a number of professional organizations and associations, including the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Missouri Bar, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, and the Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City. She resides in Kansas City, MO with her husband, Andrew, and enjoys playing piano, cooking, traveling, golfing, and painting in her free time,
Education & Past Experience
2009 –University of Missouri, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State of Missouri – All Jurisdictions
- United States Federal District Court – Western District of Missouri
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar
- Mentor Program through Center Middle School
- Operation Breakthrough Reading Buddy
- Relay for Life
Honors & Recognitions
- Law Foundation Scholarship
- Robert Vaughan Scholarship
- Ruby M. Hulen Scholarship