Edward "Kip" Robertson III
When handling appellate or class action cases, Edward Kip Robertson III is determined to secure the most favorable case outcomes possible. As a Missouri litigation attorney at Bartimus Frickleton & Robertson, PC, he handles complex litigation matters and appellate matters. His seasoned litigation skills have effectively protected the rights of our clients in court, which he believes is the greatest equalizer. He firmly believes in the importance of making the voice of victims heard when taking a stand against negligence.
Focused and understanding, Attorney Kip Robertson is known for offering results-driven legal representation to our clients. He is licensed to practice in Missouri, Kansas, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, and the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas. His proven courtroom skills and methodology are frequently sought by other lawyers who wish to improve their communication skills with judges and jury panels.
Attorney Kip Robertson has been honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list and with recognition as an Up & Coming Attorney by Missouri Lawyers Media in 2014. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, writing, and golfing. He and his wife have two sons, Christopher and Edward. They reside in Leawood, Kansas. If you need reliable legal guidance, he can provide you with counsel during a free initial consultation. He would be happy to answer your questions so that you may feel at ease regarding the direction of your case.
Education & Past Experience
2002 –Truman State University, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State of Kansas – All Jurisdictions
- State of Missouri – All Jurisdictions
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Chair of Torts Law Committee
- Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court Foundation, Barrister
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Della Lamb Community Services and Charter School, Board Member
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man of the Year candidate 2013
- United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law Alumni Association
Honors & Recognitions
- 2014 Up & Coming Attorney, Missouri Lawyers Media
- 2014 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2005 Cole County Bar Association Scholarship