Focusing on complex litigation issues, Attorney James Frickleton brings invaluable insight to our team of Missouri litigation lawyers at Bartimus Frickleton & Robertson, PC. He crafts creative and innovative strategies for our clients, which have secured countless successful results. He carefully listens to the needs of our clients and helps them make levelheaded decisions. Over the years, his well-versed legal knowledge has been sought by local and national groups and organizations.
For his impressive track record and top-notch legal services, Attorney James Frickleton has been honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list and has been named among theBest Lawyers in America®, as well as Best of the Bar. A resident of Leawood, Kansas, he and his wife, Julie, have three children. When litigating cases, he pursue the most effective solution possible. He is licensed to practice in Kansas, Missouri, the Missouri Supreme Court, U.S. Federal District Court, Western District of Missouri, U.S. Federal District Court, Kansas, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Attorney James Frickleton has been the president of Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association and its foundation. He has also been a longtime member of the Missouri Supreme Court Committee on Civil Jury Instructions. If you need assistance resolving a legal issue, he can recommend the strongest course of action to take after a free initial consultation and address any concerns you may have. His step-by-step legal guidance could make all the difference to your case.
Education & Past Experience
1980 – Southwest Missouri State University, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Missouri Supreme Court
- State of Kansas – All Jurisdictions
- State of Missouri – All Jurisdictions
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Federal District Court - Kansas
- United States Federal District Court – Western District of Missouri
- American Association for Justice
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Western Missouri Chapter, Past President
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Past President
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Foundation, Past President
- University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Foundation, Past President
- Martindale-Hubbell, 25+ years AV Preeminent Rating
- Advocates for Children’s Mercy Hospital, Board Member
- ALS Association, Keith Worthington Chapter, Board Member
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri, Board Member
Honors & Recognitions
- Lon O. Hocker Memorial Trial Lawyer Award, 1995
- Best Lawyers in America
- Best of the Bar, 2004-present
- Super Lawyers, 2005-present