Helping people navigate the legal system is one of the most satisfying and fulfilling aspects of Julie Frickleton’s profession. A thoughtful and effective advocate, she works hard to ensure that her clients receive the compensation they need to recover from an accident caused by another person’s carelessness.
An accomplished author, Ms. Frickleton has written a number of articles for medical and legal publications. She also gives talks at local high schools on constitutional issues in conjunction with the KCMBA legal education programs.
Ms. Frickleton earned her law degree from the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law. While in school, she was heavily involved in the activities of the UMKC Law Foundation and served on its board of trustees. She was also a member of the national trial advocacy team and served as comment editor for the school’s law review.
Ms. Frickleton resides in Leawood, KS with her husband, Jim. In her spare time, she enjoys water sports, skiing, tennis, and golf.
Education & Past Experience
1978 – Drake University, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State of Kansas – All Jurisdictions
- State of Missouri – All Jurisdictions
- United State Supreme Court
- United States Federal District Court – Western District of Missouri
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar Association
- UMKC Law Foundation
- Bishop Sullivan Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Genesis Promise
- Operation Breakthrough
- Seton Center
- St. Thomas More Choir
- The Children's Place