At Bartimus Frickleton & Robertson, PC, Mary Winter plays an integral part of our appellate division. As a Missouri litigation attorney, she tackles cases involving pharmaceutical litigation, class actions, and complex litigation. Her continuous efforts to provide high-quality legal representation have led to numerous successful results, which have not gone unnoticed.
In 2008, she was awarded the Zonta Women of Achievement Award and the Missouri Lawyers Media awarded her the 2014 Women’s Justice Award (Litigation Practitioner). If you need help resolving a legal issue, she will work diligently to ensure your rights and interests remain protected during the entire process. She wishes to lend a hand to those who have been wrongfully injured or harmed by negligence. She is not afraid to take on complex issues or to head to court for the most favorable resolution possible.
An active member of the Immaculate Conception Parish in Jefferson City, Attorney Mary Winter has participated in various missions, both locally and internationally. Her mission work has taken her to India, Mexico, Peru, and Africa for organizations such as Habitat for Humanity.
In her free time, she enjoys photography and traveling. She and her husband live in Jefferson City. After reviewing the specific details of your legal matter during a free initial consultation, she can recommend the strongest course of action you should take. She will go over the various options that are available to you and explain the extent of you rights before you decide to move forward with your case.
Education & Past Experience
1981 – University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Supreme Court of Missouri
- United States Federal District Court – Western District of Missouri
- United States Federal District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals – Eighth Circuit
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar Association:
- Access to Justice Committee, Co-Chair 2012-13
- Tort Law Committee, Chair 1995-97
- Missouri Courts & CLE Bulletin, Associate Editor, Tort Law
- Central Missouri Community Action, Board Member
- Christmas Present, Inc.
- Dreams to Reality, Co-founder
- Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri, Board Member
- Helias Catholic High School. Board President
- Jefferson City Helps, Founder
- Jefferson City Samaritan Center’s Legal Care, Steering Committee
- The HALO Foundation, Board Member
Honors & Recognitions
- 2014 Women’s Justice Award, Litigation Practitioner, Missouri Lawyers Media
- 2008 Zonta Women of Achievement Award
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society