We at Bartimus Frickleton & Robertson, P.C. are proud to work with Michelle Marvel, a knowledgeable Missouri litigation attorney who truly cares about the needs of our clients. At our firm, she focuses on cases related to professional malpractice, product liability, insurance defense, medical malpractice, and construction litigation. Her tenacity and passion has led to numerous successful outcomes and recognition from her peers. In 2014, she was named among “Best of the Bar” and was honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list. When it comes to protecting the rights of our clients, she is caring and determined. Her attention to detail translates into a comprehensive and strategic approach.
Attorney Michelle Marvel is an active member in her community and is a member of various legal organizations and associations. From 2012 to 2014, she served as the co-vice chair of the Trial Academy program. She is licensed to practice in Kansas, Missouri, the U.S. District Court for Kansas, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri. She earned her law degree from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Law and she completed her undergraduate studies at Truman State University.
Attorney Michelle Marvel and her husband, Jim, live in Prairie Village, Kansas with their son. In her free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, skiing, and spending time with family and friends. If you are dealing with a complex legal issue that may require litigation, she can help you understand your options during a free initial consultation.
Education & Past Experience
2004 – Truman State University, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State of Missouri – All Jurisdictions
- State of Kansas – All Jurisdictions
- United States District Court for Kansas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Co-Vice Chair of the Trial Academy Program, 2012-2014.
- Greater Kansas City Association for Women Lawyers, Board of Directors
- Junior Board Member for the Kansas Association of Justice
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Women’s Caucus group
- Young Lawyer Section Board, Treasurer
- Mentor for students at Christo Rey High School
- Operation Breakthrough
Honors & Recognitions
2014 for Super Lawyers Magazine
2013 “Rising Star” for Missouri and Kansas